|add to favorites||Australian Shepherd|
Liter born on 07/06/2014. AKC registered liter. Have 4 male and 2 female puppies looking for a wonderful home. 3 Black Merle males,1 Tricolor male,
1Black Merle female and 1 Red Merle female. Have been receiving shots and regular checkups. Asking $800
|add to favorites||S.L Dog Training||
S.L. Dog Training
Training Classes Available every Saturday and Sunday from 7-8 & 8-9 PM at Paseo Vista Recreation Park 3850 N. McQueen RD. Chandler,AZ 85225. No contract commitments! No $100 classes! No set dates for level completion; each dog and handler can advance to the proceeding levels at their own pace. No pressure, friendly environment, positive reinforcement classes. Check out our pictures, reviews, and class experiences on FB! LIKE US on FB at facebook.com/S.L.DOGtraining3 . The trainer does provide in-home sessions for problems like barking/whining, chewing/destruction, but this is at a higher cost depending where in Arizona you are.
Supplied for your convenience:
- Fresh, cold, water bottles
- A slip lead if necessary (Call ahead of time if you need one.) After three uses you will have to rent one out for $1. We encourage handlers to have their own necessary tools.
- A club shirt with your fuzzy friends picture on it and your name
FUN things we do and Events:
- Once a month Pizza Sundays $1 for two slices & a popsicle
- Once a month Obedience/ Rally O/ or Talent Show $10 entry fee. Ribbons and prizes awarded. Free cold water bottles and popsicles
- Certificates awarded after completion of each Level
- Graduation and prizes after completion of ALL Levels
Classes and Training Information:
These are Group Classes available in either Adult 18+ or Junior 12+. Call for information on individual sessions. No age or breed restrictions. Dogs and pups will learn everything from Obedience, Rally O, Canine Good Citizen, and Service Dog training. Agility and Conformation introduced in Intermediate Class. Handlers will learn how to connect with their fuzzy friend, responsible dog ownership, and education.
Please CALL or E-mail for more information on how to get started. CLASSES Available as long as ad is up. Reserve your spot FOR NOVEMBER 1st.
(480) 219-3496 between the HOURS of 10AM- 6PM M-F or respond to this AD via E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with YOUR PHONE NUMBER and you will get a response within 24 hours. Feel free to leave a voice mail on Saturday or Sunday but we will call you back on Monday because those days are reserved for client sessions.